My boring lampshade finally got a makeover. I had been looking for a zebra patterned lamp shade in a neutral color like taupe, but the ones I found were wildly expensive. So, I decided to paint my plain white lampshade. Even if it came out horrible, I figured I could just get another white one.
So, I found a pattern and blew it up. Then traced it on the lampshade.
Finally, I mixed white and brown acrylic paint to get the shade I wanted and painted in my traced lines.
And, here’s the finished product. I think it turned out pretty good.
My living room has been making a slow transformation and hopefully will be finished soon.