DATE: Second Tuesday of every month
WHERE: South County Library (coffee shop)
TIME: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Please contact the group leader prior to your first visit for information on the location. Contact Laura West at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-312-2409.
If any of the following statements apply to you or someone you know, you may want to consider attending.
- I’m feeling lonely and isolated.
- I have very few people to talk with about infertility. No one understands.
- Everyone I know is pregnant or has children.
- Infertility is affecting my work and career.
- I feel that my life plan is out of control.
- I’m having trouble navigating through medical treatment options.
- Holidays and coping with family and friends are becoming more difficult.
There’s no agenda. You don’t have to talk. The group is to provide an open forum for discussion, networking and support around the subject of infertility. This is an official group sponsored by RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association and First Baptist Church.
Also, if you’d like to join the Facebook group (which is completely private and secret), just email Laura.