I have become a huge fan of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale over the last couple of years. They have such a wide variety of great items at such great prices. This is a great way to get prepared for fall. Here are my picks for the sale. Hurry…the sale only lasts until August 2nd!
- Floppy Felt Hat (only $16) – Sadly, I don’t think this one would fit me as I need larger than 22″ inside.
- Leith Faux Leather Leggings (under $50) – I have cheap faux leather pants and was happy to order these that are much more comfortable.
- Frye ‘Billy’ Short Boot – A great investment. Short, versatile, stylish and too cowboy-ish.
- Lush Tunic ($27) – I love these style tops. They are a staple for your closet. Great to half tuck with denim or to wear as a tunic with leggings.
- Sam Edelman Flats – Nude flats are my absolute favorite staple shoe. I wore out a pair of Steve Maddens and now have some from J. Crew, but these are absolutely adorable and Sam Edelman is great quality so they should last.
- Blanket Scarf (under $30) – These can be worn so many ways and this one looks so soft.
- Vince Camuto Bootie – A great fall/winter bootie and not too high. I love this neutral color.
- Rebecca Minkoff Tote – I bought this bag last year and love it.
- Topshop Dress ($42) Wear now with flats and later with boots.
- Sperry Rain Boot – These look great for winter weather and I love the color.
Once again, don’t forget, the sale ends on August 2nd.